Position: Chemical Research Technologist
- Investigate existing patents to determine routes for new applications
- Plan and perform experiments to provide data for patent filings
- Draft patent applications for natural health products based on organic chemicals
- Prepare reports on scientific experiments
- Develop patentable products based advanced organic chemical processes
Skill Requirements (Education & Work Experience):
- Ph.D or MS Degree in chemistry or related field
- Minimum 5 years or more experience in the chemical industry
- 5 years or more experience on preparing and applying for patents
- Advanced knowledge of organic polymer materials, coatings and surfactants
- Advanced experience with nanostructures and hydrophilic resins
- Experience in advanced chemical processes and production preferred.
- Experience in chemical engineering projects leading to granted patents preferred.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of raw materials, functions and applications.